The City of Santee's V.I.P. (Voucher Incentive Program)
V.I.P. provides financial assistance to economically disadvantaged families and seniors in order to participate in recreational opportunities
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- You must live in Santee.
- Your children must be 17 years old or younger.
- Adults must be older than 65.
- Your household income must meet guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Pick up, fill out, and submit an application. Applications are available at the Community Services Department located at: Santee City Hall, 10601 Magnolia Avenue Building 6.
- After approval, a letter is mailed to the applicant.
Approved V.I.P. participants use their eligibility letter while registering their children in the City's recreation programs.
Each qualifying family is eligible to receive a $35 voucher per child/senior per session.
For information, please call (619) 258-4100 ext. 222
Last updated date: 12/11/2012 2:12:22 PM