To report a problem involving traffic signals, traffic signs, pavement markings, and traffic safety concerns, etc., follow the procedures below:
I. Obtain Information
1. Nature of the problem: traffic signal malfunction or timing issues, need for traffic signs, pavement marking requests, etc.
2. Time: the time and day when the problem was observed
3. Location: street name and the nearest cross street or address.
4. Your name, spelling (if calling) and daytime phone number.
II. Report Information to any one of the following:
1. Daytime or Voice Mail: (619) 258-4100 extension 190. Speak slowly and clearly and give all necessary information.
2. You can also email us your information.
3. Fax: (619) 562-9376 (include your daytime phone number). City staff will conduct a field investigation and make adjustments and/or issue work orders as appropriate. You will be notified about the results of our investigation.
Dial 511 for Regional Traveler Info
511 is a free phone and Web service that consolidates the San Diego region's transportation information into a one-stop resource. 511 provides up-to-the minute information on traffic conditions, incidents and driving times, schedule, route and fare information for San Diego public transportation services, carpool and vanpool referrals, bicycling information and more. 511 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, some operators may have limited hours.
For more information, go to www.511sd.com.
Santee’s Transportation Improvement Master Plan
Are you interested in knowing what will happen in the next decade in the City of Santee for transportation improvements? You can find out from the City’s Transportation Improvement Master Plan.
Thank you for your interest in traffic in the City of Santee!
Last updated date: 9/8/2009 1:55:24 PM